Photo source: cleveland.com
The Walk for Justice will take place on Saturday, July 9, 2016, and begin at 10 AM at the Cleveland Free Stamp (corner of E. 9th St. and Lakeside Ave.). The Free Stamp will be the first of five locations where walkers will learn, reflect, and pray for comprehensive and compassionate immigration reform. The route is approximately 1.5 miles from start to finish, not including the distance to/from your parking location. The Walk should end by approximately 1 PM.
- Cleveland Free Stamp (Willard Park) at E. 9th and Lakeside Ave.
- Anthony J. Celebrezze Federal Building Plaza at E. 6th and Lakeside Ave.
- Cleveland Peace Memorial near W. Mall Drive and St. Clair Ave.
- Cleveland Public Square at Ontario and Superior Aves.
- U.S. District Court on Huron Ave. near W. 6th
The map below offers the route, stops, and possible paid parking locations in various locations. This map can also be found via Google Maps here.